Winter cabin bliss.
Whether you're chopping logs or shoveling snow at a winter cabin, the Marmot Dakota Jacket will keep you comfortable. The lightweight and durable upper body is waxed for light water protection and the heavyweight flannel on the lower body, hood lining, and sleeve panel adds some warmth. In the flannel material is Marmot's CoolMax EcoMade technology that offers moisture management to keep you dry when your heart rate starts to rise as you swing your ax. A curved back yoke offers a flattering fit so you'll look good as you complete your chores and a drop tail hem provides you with additional coverage when you're bending to get a full scoop of snow. You can feel good about wearing this jacket as well as it is a Marmot Upcycle product made from post-consumer plastic bottles.
- Durable jacket for winter days at the cabin
- Lightweight, upper body construction is water resistant
- Heavyweight flannel lower body and hood lining provides warmth
- CoolMax EcoMade in flannel offers moisture management
- Upcycle product made from post-consumer plastic bottles
- Curved back yoke offers flattering, feminine fit
- Drop tail hem adds additional coverage when bending or sitting
- Item #MAR01IH