Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The CWM Sleeping Bag
Get some shut-eye in the death zone with a little help from the Marmot CWM Sleeping Bag. This 800-fill goose down insulated bag is built for the coldest, harshest weather on the planet, from the South Col to the South Pole. Its waterproof, breathable Pertex Shield 2L laminate prevents rogue bits of water, tent condensation, and melted snow from clumping the down and ruining our sleep (and chances of summiting tomorrow). The outer fabric itself is made from rugged 30D nylon ripstop and the lining from 30D nylon ripstop Pertex Microlight, which has a soft feel and the durability to prevent feather leaks.
- One of Marmot's warmest sleeping bags built for mountaineering
- Waterproof, breathable Pertex Shield 2L maximizes weather protection
- 800-fill down insulation has a temperature rating of -40F
- Cross-baffle construction and draft tubes prevent cold spots
- Adjustable hood cinches tight for the coldest nights
- Storage and stuff sacks included
- Item #MAR00IA
5 based on 15 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.