The Marmot Boys' Cruz Shorts might make your kid feel like an outdoorsy super hero thanks to their nearly indestructible fabric and ability to dry quickly. So, don't be surprised if he runs off into the bush without worrying about scratchy branches and jumps into lakes without a care for how wet he's going to be later.
- Durable nylon plain weave is abrasion resistant and quick-wicking so these shorts can stand up to bush-whacking hikes and sweaty summer camping trips
- DWR treatment repels moisture and speeds up dry time in case he gets caught in a drizzle or falls into a stream
- UPF 50 offers an extra layer of protection from the sun
- Regular fit is balanced and easy to wear, not too tight and not too baggy
- Plenty of pocket space including a hip pockets, a thigh pocket and a back zippered packet help him stash his essentials
- Item #MAR2726
- Q & A
Just because it's for your kids doesn't mean the quality changes. In glad Marmot remembers this. These are well made, the detailing is so nice. The backside of the pockets with mesh and a different color to keep it lively. The durable heavy duty snap is on point. It has a nice Marmot peak logo. You can tell that was thought of. Marmot logo on the back bottom of the leg, blends in nice with this same color on the pant. The back pockets are low profile for comfort and less bulk. I'm always concerned about these pants being too thin. These were perfect weight. One thing I would change was the length. They are a tad longer than we were wanting. Definitely recommended.