Cropp River Pant
If you're the kind of person who doesn't like to restrict themselves to one outdoor pursuit in the fall and winter then snag the Marmot Cropp River Pants and head to the hills for mountaineering missions, ski-tours, and rugged ice climbs. These versatile shell pants protect you from wind, rain, and snow no matter what kind of adventure you're setting out for, and they accomplish that task thanks to their waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane. Not only will it keep you dry when storms swoop in, but it will also allow your body heat to escape to help you maintain a comfortable internal climate. An adjustable waist provides a custom, comfortable, and secure fit as you move, while gripper-elastic gaiters help ensure that moisture won't sneak into your layers when you sink in to snowdrift and puddles. Meanwhile, scuff guards at the ankles add durability for abrasions with ski edges, rocks, and ice, and water-resistant zippered pockets keep all of your gear, maps, and snacks securely tucked away.
- Versatile shell pants to keep you prepared for fickle alpine weather
- Gore-Tex membrane offers durable waterproofing and breathability
- 3/4-length side zips allow for quick venting and an easy on/off
- Adjustable waist ensures a comfortable fit for any pursuit
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic fit over different types of boots
- Scuff guards boost durability for scrapes with rocks and ski edges
- Water-resistant pockets provide secure storage for important items
- Item #MAR01XJ
What do you think about this product?