Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cropp River Jacket
Designed for people like us who work, live, and play in the mountains, the Marmot Cropp River Jacket is a high-performance line-of-defense against ever-changing alpine weather. It's outfitted with a burly yet breathable two-layer waterproof GORE-TEX membrane, so whether you're hiking, mountaineering, or climbing, you'll be able to stay dry when stormy weather rears its ugly head.
- Technical shell suited for alpine climbing and mountaineering
- 100% seam taped technology ensures no water seeps through
- Fixed hood with drawcord adjustment seals out nasty weather
- Zippered underarm vents quickly dump excess heat
- Articulated elbows help to maneuver tricky moves on the approach
- 100% recycled face fabric limits environmental impact
- Waterproof construction is breathable for the push to the summit
- Item #MARZ9C7
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.