Cropp River Jacket
Designed for those who work, live, or play in the mountains, the Marmot Cropp River Jacket is a high-performance line-of-defense against ever-changing alpine weather. It's outfitted with a burly yet breathable two-layer waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, so whether you're hiking, climbing, ski-touring, or mountaineering, you'll be able to stay dry when stormy weather rears its ugly head. And if the day's pursuits require a little extra effort, you've got a set of zippered underarm vents that'll help you do some serious cooling off as you work up a sweat. And because your day is far from over when rain or snow hits, Marmot decided to give this jacket a fixed hood with peripheral adjustments that ensure you can always see well, move your head freely, and stay protected from wind and precipitation as you move through the mountains.
- Versatile waterproof shell for all your adventures in the mountains
- Gore-Tex membrane shuts out moisture while maintaining breathability
- Zippered underarm vents help you cool off in a hurry
- Peripheral hood adjustments ensure that you can always see well
- Articulated elbows boost mobility on hikes and climbs
- Secure internal and external pockets offer lots of gear storage
- Item #MAR01XI
What do you think about this product?
April 2, 2020
How viable is this jacket as an alpine ski shell and is the hood comfortably helmet compatible? Is it similar performance wise to the OR Skyward II jacket but in two layer Gore Tex instead
Charles C Danache