Couloir Sleeping Bag: 0F Down
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Down Sleeping Bags in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
You'll be well-rested tomorrow.
Loaded with premium, high-loft 800-fill down, the Marmot Couloir 0-Degree Down Sleeping Bag will keep you sleeping comfortably in your tent or bivy though a harsh winter storm. Thanks to a DWR-coated nylon shell, the Couloir fights off that frost and condensation that go hand in hand with winter camping and mountaineering.
- Premium 800-fill goose down compresses well, rebounds nicely after repeated compression, and features a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Water-repellent, windproof, downproof nylon microfiber shell delivers lightweight performance without buckling under the pressure of alpine expeditions
- Down-filled draft collar, full-length draft tube, and ground-level seams help prevent leaks and improve warmth retention
- Stretch tricot baffles allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without creating a tear in the baffle material
- Nautilus 6 baffle hood surrounds your head with warmth; Face Muff allows you to cinch hood tight without irritating your face
- Classic trapezoidal foot box gives your toes plenty of room to wiggle; heater-pocket in foot box lets you pack in some additional warmth
- Stuff and storage sacks included
- EN comfort-rated at 12-degrees F for winter and shoulder-season warmth; lower limit rated at -2 degrees F for occasional use in colder winter conditions
- Item #MAR1127