Slay the day.
The mountain groomed and your skis are tuned and ready carve all that fresh corduroy—suit up in the Marmot Men's Corkscrew Featherless Jacket to stay warm and ready to ski from first to last chair. This waterproof coat will keep you warm and dry whether it's a picturesque bluebird day or whiteout conditions thanks Thinsulate synthetic insulation that stays warm in wet, snowy conditions. Plenty of pockets hold all your ski-day necessities, from goggles to maps to your phone. Core vents keep things from getting stuffy, but when you need to turn up the heat, you can rely on your jacket's hood to get the job done.
- Insulated ski jacket protects from snow, slush, and cold
- Thinsulate insulation stays warm even when slightly damp
- Waterproof, sealed construction keeps the elements out
- Powder skirt keeps snow from creeping into your coat
- Core vents offer temperature regulation
- Adjustable cuffs and hem for a personalized fit
- Item #MAR017G
- Q & A
does this typically need a mid-layer (in addition to base layer) for use down hill skiing?