You can't always predict the storm, so the Marmot Women's Connect Evolution Glove is ready to give you protection when you need it. The Gore-Tex Windstopper membrane and Marmot's M1 softshell fabric block wind and water, keeping your hands warm and dry so you can stay out longer. A reinforced leather palm adds durability to the gloves, while the touch-screen compatible fingertips mean you don't have to take your hands out of your gloves every time you want to send a text.
- Be ready for unforeseen weather with these dependable gloves
- Washable leather palm adds grip and durability
- Water-and wind-proof fabric protects hands from the elements
- Touch-screen compatible fingertips let you operate your device
- Item #MAR01LX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought these for a trip in Iceland and am returning bc they are NOT waterproof, nor do i recommend them for heavy snow activities since they are not insulated either. On the plus side, I can't often find gloves that will fit my small hands and the XS in these fit like a...glove.