sale $27.47 $49.9545% Off
Sweat it out.
Whether you're training on the bouldering wall or getting your cardio in on the trail, the Marmot Women's Collins Tank lets you work out comfortably. Its synthetic material stretches as you move, wicks away perspiration, and allows for plenty of airflow. The flat-locked seams let you move without fear of chafing, and the open back makes you stand out at the gym or in the wild.
- Tank for training inside or outside
- Polyester wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- UPF 30 resists the sun's harmful rays
- Open back adds interest and airflow
- Flat-locked seams minimize chafing
- Bluesign-approved fabric is socially conscious
- Item #MAR01CM
96% polyester, 4% elastane jersey
bouldering, casual, hiking, road running, sport climbing, trad climbing, trail running, training, yoga
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I got this shirt to wear on hikes and it works well. It is a little long in length, longer than I would like, making it a little frumpy looking. I got the desert red color and it is a cute color. Breathable fabric.