Say no to wind and cold.
Everyone has their preferences, but it's pretty hard to find someone who doesn't like being warm and cozy. But if you happen to be suffering from a lack of snuggly, functional warmth, let Marmot take you there with the Women's Coda Hooded Fleece Jacket. Made from Polartec Thermal Pro, the Coda also includes extra insulation around the chest and back to keep your core regulated when the mercury starts to dip. Plus, the fixed hood keeps chilly wind at bay when you're hiking up a ridge, nurturing the beach bonfire, or just heading to work or class.
- Versatile fleece doubles between mountain trails and city streets
- Polartec fleece fabric is quick-drying and breathable
- Extra insulation along the chest and back for added warmth
- Chin guard and fixed hood block wind and light precipitation
- Zippered pockets warm hands and hold essentials
- Item #MAR015L
- Q & A
Sizing is way off
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 156lbs
I have several Marmot jackets that I love. When I pulled this out of the bag I was really excited because it looked awesome, until I realized it was miniature. SUPER short sleeves, very small body. I could barely get it on. The large was more like a small. Very disappointed. Might be great for tiny people but a no go for me.