Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Catalyst 3-Person Tent
Finding the sweet spot between living space, weight, and weather protection can be difficult, but Marmot's Catalyst 3-Person 3-Season Tent makes it pretty easy. It has room for three, nearly four feet of headroom, and all the storm-beating design we'd expect from Marmot, so we can ride out rugged storms in surprising comfort while other campers are hightailing it for home.
- Easy-pitching, reliable tent built with space, flow, and comfort
- PU-coated polyester taffeta fly and floor are built to last
- Fully taped fly and floor seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- No-see-um mesh walls promote a cooling airflow
- Two D-shaped doors and vestibules open up space and storage
- HD Velocity aluminum poles make for an easy, reliable setup
- Lamp Shade illumination pocket and gear pockets organize items
- Footprint included for tent protection right out of the box
- Item #MAR00SZ
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.