Select style & size:Select options
Maximizes roominess and livability.
- Free-standing dome tent with fly
- Two-person, three-season design
- Two D-shaped doors, two vestibules
- Seam-taped floor & rain fly
- Color coded "Easy Pitch" clips & poles
- Lamp shade pocket (provides ambient light)
- Gear organization pockets
- Footprint Included
- Item #MAR00SW
- Q & A
Ding dong diddly dang.
I love Marmot gear and have been rocking it for 20+ years. I ordered this tent as a great priced setup for travelling and spots where a hammock is impractical.
Weird bit is that it wasn't til i went to marmot's site and started reading the reviews on this tent that i decided to return it. reviewers echoed the same problem... no venting, condensation is everywhere and the only way to vent it is to open the fly and expose yourself to wind and rain. The tungsten is a suspiciously similar tent with a vented rain fly. it cost a bit more...equivalent to the cost of stitching a vent into the fly.
10/10 would recommend
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Awesome tent for the price. Keeps water out, decently lightweight, looks cool (to me), and is roomy with two people (I'm 6' 3").
I would buy it again at the full price, but at the current sale price - it's a steal. After finishing this review I will be texting my friends to buy this one.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
i love this tent it is so roomie love how it has two doors and 2 vestibules over all its a great tent for the right price.....
How much does it weigh?
Minimum trail weight is 4lb 11oz and total weight is 5lb 3oz.
Is this tent double walled?