sale $135.16 $168.9520% Off
Select style & size:Select options
Maximizes roominess and livability.
From Baja surf trips to backwoods excursions in Idaho, the Marmot Catalyst 2P Tent maximizes roominess and livability for two campers in spring, summer, and fall seasons. This free-standing dome tent features color coded "Easy Pitch" clips and poles for intuitive set-up. Two D-shaped doors allow for easy in and out, with two vestibules for ample gear storage. The seam-taped rain fly and floor keep outside moisture from trickling inside and dampening your fun. Other key features include a mesh canopy for optimized ventilation, lamp shade pocket for ambient lighting, and multiple organization pockets for holding camp accessories.
- Free-standing dome tent with fly
- Two-person, three-season design
- Two D-shaped doors, two vestibules
- Seam-taped floor & rain fly
- Color coded "Easy Pitch" clips & poles
- Lamp shade pocket (provides ambient light)
- Gear organization pockets
- Footprint Included
- Item #MAR00SW