Ready for anything.
- A 3-in-1 jacket for skiing, snowboarding, and winter wear
- Two-layer MemBrain shell with fully taped seams
- Lightly insulated removable liner jacket
- Zippered underarm vents and zip-off hood with brim
- Adjustable hem and cuffs lock out cold and trap heat
- Regular fit with relaxed shoulders and straight hem
- Item #MAR00V0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 200lbs
Great jacket - good quality, good looks and feels soft. But beware, this jacket runs small. I've tried many other jackets and always fit fine in a Large in every other brand but this one is cut very slim in the body. It's tight with just a shirt on and would be impossible to zip up if layering. Fit is fine in the shoulders though, and the length in sleeve & body are good. So if you're tall and skinny go for it!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought this jacket as a gift for my brother and he absolutely loves it. He uses it snowboarding, but also for casual wear. You can remove the inner liner so that it functions as a highly breathable rain jacket, or keep it in for colder days skiing. On behalf of my brother, I highly recommend it!