55% Offsale $28.95 $64.95
Cabrera for the crag.
Every female climber knows that inseam length and flexibility matters when deciding what to wear to the crag—that's why Marmot made the Cabrera Short. This technical climbing pant is made with a soft cotton-blend material with a stretch construction, elastic waistband, and gusseted crotch to give you an unrestricted range of motion as you work on projects, set routes, and multi-pitch. With details like the nine-inch mid-thigh inseam length fits perfectly under a harness, UPF sun protection keeps you covered at high-elevation climbs, and multiple pockets with zippers hold your gear safely on the approach, this short is intentionally designed to support the female climber.
- A technical short designed for female climbers
- Stretchy cotton-blend comfortably moves with you on the crag
- Elastic waist contours to your body on advanced moves
- UPF sun protection keeps you protected where you miss the sunscreen
- Gusseted crotch works to increase your range of motion
- Multiple pockets designed to hold small items up the approach
- Mid-thigh inseam intentionally made to fit underneath a harness
- Item #MAR01MI
55% nylon, 41% cotton, 4% elastane
2 hand, 1 zippered hand, 2 rear, 1 thigh
backpacking, bouldering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 127lbs
I wear these shorts hiking and they are great. Super cool and lightweight. Has loops for a belt and the elastic waist is super comfy. Love the green color. All around great buy.