Stay out longer on frigid days in the warmest glove in the Marmot line up, the BTU Glove. Whether you're out for a day on the slopes, or bagging winter peaks, the waterproof construction with durable insulation keeps you comfortable. In addition to the MemBrain insert that provides waterproof protection, the BTU gloves are treated with DWR to beat light moisture so both your hands and the face fabric of the glove stay dry for extended comfort. Thermal R insulation provides durable warmth that also has moisture wicking properties. When you're working up a sweat, the insulation pushes that excess moisture out to evaporate so you're left with warm, dry hands so you can continue to play.
For additional comfort and convenience, the BTU gloves are equipped with some useful features. For example, a safety leash keeps the gloves close by when you need to remove them to check your phone or search your jacket pockets and nose wipe on the thumb is always close by when you can't locate your tissues. To top everything off, a high loft fleece lining provides soft warmth against the skin while reinforcement material ups the durability of the gloves for use through multiple seasons of cold days.
- Warmest Marmot glove for cozy fingers in frigid temperatures
- MemBrain insert provides waterproof protection in harsh conditions
- DWR treatment beads light moisture in the snow for dry comfort
- Highly durable Thermal R insulation wicks moisture for max warmth
- High loft fleece lining is soft on the skin and provides warmth
- Reinforcement material ups the durability for extended use
- Safety leash keeps the gloves close when you need to remove them
- Nose wipe on thumb offers convenience when tissues are far away
- Item #MAR01GV
- Q & A
Excellent. Warm and Dry
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use these for snow blowing, shoveling our ice rink, skiing and general wear in Buffalo, NY. They fit the bill for snow blowing while most gloves fail.. Excellent price and so far excellent performance. They are a bit bulky so your lose some dexterity, but the fleece-like insulation keeps the digits nice a warm.
I bought these for skiing. I find them very comfortable but bulky. I an disappointed if these are the warmest gloves Marmot builds because my hands are still cold.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these gloves because the best gloves I had were Walmart gloves that just did not do the job for me. The fleece on the inside is really warm and doesn't get we because of the MemBrane insert. My favorite part of this glove is the nose wipe because my nose loves to run in the cold