In-Vest in yourself.
When the wind is biting and you want some insulation for the early tour, but you also want to be able to shed excess heat during the steep climb, reach for the Marmot Women's Bronco Hooded Vest. Made from a water-resistant Power Down that stands up to light precip like a boss, the vest keeps your arms exposed so you can keep you body from overheating while keeping your core warm and toasty. And once it's time to reap the fruits of your labor (pow turns), the Bronco easily packs into its own interior pocket, so it's easy to stow and trade in for something with more coverage.
- A down vest for snow play and mountain casual
- Power Down is water-resistant for shedding light precip
- Fixed elastic hood blocks out the wind and chill
- Zippered pockets warm hands and stow map, snack, extras
- Internal zip stuff sack allows compression and packability
- Item #MAR015J