In-Vest in yourself.
When the wind is biting and you and you need some insulation for an early morning start, reach for the Marmot Women's Bronco Hooded Vest. Insulated with a hydrophobic down fill that stands up to light precipitation, the Bronco keeps your core insulated during dewy mountain mornings and fast-paced hikes. And once the sun is out and the temperatures start to climb, you can pack the vest away into the internal stuff sack for easy carrying in your backpack.
- Down vest designed for the trail and wear around town
- Hydrophobic down fill retains warmth in damp conditions
- Fixed elastic hood blocks out the wind and chill
- Zippered pockets warm hands and stow map, snack, and extras
- Internal stuff sack allows compression and packability
- Item #MAR015J
- Q & A
Why are my questions never answered? :(
Our system with QA on the site is a little goofy, feel free to email me or call me directly for the quickest response 503-783-5723 email@example.com
Is the hood helmet compatible?
The Hood is not advertised as helmet compatible according to marmot, it does stretch but it is not 100% guaranteed to work with a helmet