Whether you're wandering snowy mountain towns or you're stuck on city streets dreaming of the hills, the Marmot Bowers Jacket will give you the warmth and style you need to thrive in the cold wherever it finds you. Made with a durable nylon shell with a water-resistant waxed treatment, this jacket will help shield you from the snow and wind when the weather gets a bit unsavory. The inside is lined with a cozy high-pile Sherpa fleece at the core and body, while smooth taffeta in the sleeves ensures that you can layer it easily over your favorite wool sweater. Plus, the sleeves boast lightweight synthetic insulation to guarantee that you won't be wanting for warmth there. Add in some hand and chest pockets for quick storage, a high collar to keep your neck cozy and warm in windy weather, and a timeless winter design, and you'll be all set until the snow melts.
- Casual winter jacket for frosty days in the town or country
- Waxed nylon face fabric protects against steady snowfall
- Sherpa fleece lining keeps your core cozy in low temps
- Taffeta-lined sleeves glide easily over a fleece or sweater
- Sleeve insulation ensures total warmth throughout the jacket
- Hand and chest pockets store your everyday essentials
- Item #MAR01YC
What do you think about this product?