Select style & size:Select options
Lighter so you can bolt.
Your backpacking buddy bluntly told you that you need to pick up the pace, so lighten your load by packing Marmot's Bolt 3P Tent so you can really bolt up trails on backpacking trips. Marmot's lightest three-person tent, the Bolt weighs around three pounds and still features versatile three-season protection. The waterproof fly and floor offer wet weather protection, while the mesh canopy ensures ventilation in warm weather. The two aluminum poles have a zone pre-bend construction that give vertical walls for more internal space. There's one large door with a big vestibule for massive gear storage, and an internal pocket illuminates your headlamp for ambient light.
- Marmot's lightest three-person tent for three-season backpacking
- Waterproof fly and floor for optimal wet weather protection
- Full mesh canopy ensures comfort in warm weather
- Ultralight poles with zone pre-bend construction for vertical walls
- Large front door with vestibule for gear storage
- Headlamp pocket provides ambient interior light
- Item #MAR013Y