Get out there.
Destined for glory on the trail, the Marmot Men's Bishop Short tags along with stretchy comfort and durable protection when you're hiking, scrambling, or just hanging at the campsite. A stretchy cotton blend pairs with an inseam gusset panel to truly open up your range of motion where you need it, while the built-in UPF 50 sun-protection helps save your gams from harmful UV rays. Plus, the elastic waist provides a snug, customizable fit if you forget to bring along a belt.
- Durability meets comfort in this hike-ready short
- Stretchy cotton blend is mobile and breathable
- Regular fit provides the coverage you need
- Elastic waist offers a snug, comfortable fit
- Sun-protection rating of UPF 50 defends your skin
- Multiple pockets throughout hold trail essentials
- Item #MAR01DP
- Q & A
Cool Short - Runs Big
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 34 Waist
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 195lbs
I like the feel and quality of these shorts and will repurchase for sure. I bought a size too large. It seems over the years marmot pants run big (I have pair of pants that a little big in the waist compared to other brands of the same size).