The final piece of the puzzle.
You bought the guide book, researched the beta, and drove ten hours to your favorite climbing destination. Complete your objective with the fluid flexibility and robust toughness of the Marmot Men's Bishop Pant. Taking its name from an iconic climbing destination on the edge of California's Sierra, the Bishop Pant is aptly suited for sending sport routes and solving complex bouldering projects. Midweight performance woven fabric maintains breathability when you're climbing and completing longer approaches, with added stretch for freedom of movement. The elasticized waistline conforms to your every move without digging into your sides and the gusseted inseam promotes range of motion for performing tricky foot placements on routes.
- Performance-driven hiking pant with mobility and protection
- Stretchy organic cotton blend lets you move in comfort
- Regular fit offers reliable coverage on the trail
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch further enhance mobility
- Adjustable elastic waist provides a customizable fit
- Built-in UPF 50 sun-protection adds defense against UV rays
- Multiple pockets throughout stash essentials
- Item #MAR01DO