Give your little warrior the protection she needs to slay deep powder and crush long groomers with the Marmot Girls' Big Sky Jacket. The 2-layer Marmot MemBrain construction shields her from wind and snow so she can bomb down the hill through waves of snow. Body-mapped insulation protects her from winter's chill.
The Big Sky Jacket features a hood that keeps her head protected on stormy days, and it can be removed on bluebird days when the sky seems to stretch on for miles. An integrated powder skirt and adjustable cuffs seal out snow, so she doesn't end up with soggy baselayers halfway through the day. A variety of pockets, including a specialized ski pass pocket and a mesh goggle pocket, help keep her gear where it needs to be for a full day on the slopes.
- A girls' ski jacket for big days at the resort
- MemBrain construction offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Synthetic insulation keeps her warm and cozy
- Removable hood provides wearing versatility
- Powder skirt seals out snow to keep her dry
- Regular fit with drop-tail hem for increased coverage
- Item #MAR00UC