There's a specific science and ceremony to packing your backpack or running vest and every ounce could make or break your trail happiness. But throwing in the Bantamweight Pant from Marmot will feel like a near-weightless necessity, giving you the waterproofing you need at only 2.9oz. As Marmot's lightest-weight, full-performance rain pants, the Bantamweight pant packs down to nearly nothing and stuffs into just about any pocket or crevice available in your pack. When the skies open and you need protection, you can quickly and easily reach into your pack, unfurl your Bantamweight's, and slip them on seamlessly with the ankle zipper opening. And the gripper elastic will keep them in place as you maneuver slick rock and tree roots.
- Ultra-lightweight rain pants to be prepared in any weather
- Pertex shield and water-resistant finish for full protection
- Ankle zipper provides easy on/off access for quick changes
- Zippered thigh pocket keeps valuables within reach
- Elastic waistband quickly slips over bottom layer
- Item #MAR01NC