Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Last minute shoulder season day hikes are a great idea, but the weather may not always be on your side. Rain clouds can creep in on perfectly sunny afternoon skies with no warning, leaving you cold, wet, and unprepared. No more hard calls needed when it comes to bringing rain protection along with Marmot’s Bantamweight shell pants. These ultralight pants pack down for easy transport in any sized pack—even a daypack. Whether you are days-in on a mountain ascent or out for an afternoon hike in your local National Park, these pants are ready to go at a moments notice. Quickly layer over your hiking pants using ankle zippers and an elastic waist that keeps you covered when the weather takes an unexpected turn for the worse. For inclement weather performance, the Bantamweight pant combines an athletic-fit with a stretchy Pertex Shield fabric finished with a DWR treatment to give great wet weather protection. These pants are windproof, waterproof, and breathable and even have room to keep your phone protected in a discreet thigh pocket.
- A packable shell pant built for inclement weather
- Waterproof and windproof shell provides confidence in any condition
- Ultra-lightweight stretch material boosts rain performance
- Ankle zipper allows for easy layering and boot removal
- Thigh pocket keeps essentials accessible and protected
- Elastic waist and cuffs keep the pants comfortably in place
- Athletic fit maximizes range of motion
- Item #MAR01P7
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.