Happy hands for happy powderhounds.
Marmot’s Baker Glove delights your hand with warm protection as it slices through powder next to your snowboard. Its waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex insert keeps your hand comfortably dry, while foam padding protects the back of your hand from hidden rocks and branches. Synthetic insulation helps retain all the heat your body is generating, even if it gets damp when you take your gloves off for a snack. After taking a few face shots, clean your goggles with the goggle wiper on the left thumb and ride off with clear vision.
- Winter glove for adventures at the resort
- Waterproof Gore-Tex insert and MemBrain keep moisture out
- Thermal R insulation helps keep the feeling in your fingers
- Item #MAR019W
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] DriClime 3-Dimensional Wicking Lining
- [membrane/laminate] Membrain, [insert] Gore-Tex
- Thermal R
- gauntlet, glove
- wrist strap, drawcord
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- all mountain riding, all mountain skiing, freeride/powder riding, freeride/powder skiing, freestyle and park riding, freestyle and park skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 11, 2018
Good Gloves for a gift
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these as a gift for a buddy and he seems to really like them, super warm and run true to size