Take a hike, Discomfort.
When you're headed out for a hike and want the coolness of shorts but the coverage of pants, throw on your Marmot Women's Avery Capris and hit the trail. Made with lightweight synthetic material, these capris wick away moisture and dry fast to keep you comfortable on the move. The stretchy, elastic waist offers a perfect fit every time while the stretchy fabrication also moves with you as you hike over fallen trees and skip across shallow streams. You can rely on the UPF 50 rating to keep the sun at bay throughout your adventure as these durable and flexible pants protect your legs from brush and branches as well.
- Throw on these comfy capris for mid-summer hikes and stylish coverage
- UPF 50 rating blocks out sun rays for protected wear
- Quick-drying design manages moisture for extra comfort
- Elastic waist and stretchy material moves with you
- Bluesign Approved fabric for eco-conscious wear
- Item #MAR01CJ
- Q & A
Lightweight and easy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 105lbs
If you're looking for a lightweight pant to go hiking, run errands, or even go to the office (if it's casual), then these are the capris for you. I love the easy elastic waistband because they're easy on and off. The material is oh-so light! I don't even sweat in these pants even in the hot Utah summers. They keep me covered for sun protection but cool. The pockets are an added bonus for storing your hiking gear, wallet, phone.