Why We Like The Avant Featherless Jacket
The puffy-style jacket occasionally receives a bad wrap for being bulky and cumbersome, but thanks to Marmot this no longer has to be our reality. The Avant Featherless Jacket features a lightweight Thinsulate technology that retains maximum warmth while maintaining an impressively lightweight feel.
The packable nylon construction lets us stow this jacket away into its own integrated pocket, making it perfect for traveling and hiking. The Avant’s regular fit is sleek enough to wear out on the town, and fits seamlessly under additional layers when hitting the slopes. A baffle construction supplies timeless style and keeps precious warmth in as temperatures drop with the setting sun.
- Lightweight and packable insulated jacket for chilly missions
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep important items nearby
- Thinsulate insulation is lightweight, warm, and packable
- Elastic-bound cuffs lock in a reliable fit on your arms
- Drawcord on hem exits into pocket to avoid snags
- Partially recycled materials give you peace of mind
- Item #MAR01XQ
- Responsible Collection
- 100% nylon Prebaffle plain weave
- 3M recycled Thinsulate Featherless
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, zippered chest
- Baffle Construction
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, casual
What do you think about this product?