Ashbury PreCip Eco Jacket
Whether you have a wet commute in your future, or are risking a run in with a thunderstorm on your afternoon hike zip up the Marmot Ashbury PreCip Eco Jacket for a blend of waterproof coverage and modern style. The NanoPro Eco membrane blocks out precipitation while also allowing the release of excess heat to keep you moving comfortably. Additionally an adjustable hood blocks out wind and rain, while the back mesh vents dump excess heat so that you can focus on the task at hand.
- Rain jacket that blurs the line between style and performance
- Nylon Ripstop outer can easily handle daily wear and tear
- NanoPro Eco membrane keeps rain out while letting you breathe
- Fully taped seams prevent excess water from sneaking in
- Adjustable hood helps provide additional coverage from rain
- Slightly longer cut helps block out even more moisture
- Venting on back helps dump excess heat during exercise
- Item #MAR01NE
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] NanoPro Eco, [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- back cape vent
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 13, 2020
Great rain jacket
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 110 lbs
I wore it today for the first time for a walk in the rain. I was out for 30 mins and the jacket kept me dry. It's nice and breathable and I like that it is a light layer for warmer weather. I purchased the xs since I usually wear xs in jackets, but I ended up exchanging for the small because it has more room to layer. It is still a very flattering fit! All in all, I'm super happy with this rain jacket.