The cold-slayer layer.
Made to handle the chilly walk to class or the frigid morning at the alpine campsite, the Marmot Girls' Aruna Jacket is a cold-slaying layer for beating back low temps in both urban and wild environments. Insulated with a warm 600-fill down, the Aruna also integrates Marmot's Down Defender tech that keeps your jacket warm and functional, even after an impulse of moisture passes through. Plus, it's light and packable, so it's easy to throw it into the bottom of your work or touring pack as a just-in-case option should the day turn tempestuous.
- An insulated jacket for the trail, tour, or urban setting
- 600-fill down warm, comfortable, and packs down well
- Down Defender tech helps insulation maintain loft
- DWR is water resistant and sheds light precipitation
- Elastic cuffs and hem keeps jacket stationary
- Zippered hand pockets hold keys, phone, and essentials
- Item #MAR019R