Backwoods exploration buddy.
From meandering along the rugged shores of Lake Superior to setting up camp in the Ozarks, the Marmot Men's Ares Down Vest brings high-loft warmth to your backwoods exploration. Lightweight 600-fill down insulation traps fiery warmth when you're sipping coffee on frosty mornings from the comfort of your tent. The polyester ripstop shell withstands active use when you're bushwhacking through the forest and stuffing it in your pack.
Marmot's Down Defender keeps moisture-laden air and rainy weather from compromising the down's heat-trapping loft. There's a DWR treatment for water-shedding protection, further protecting the down insulation from soaking-wet conditions. Ultimately, the Ares Down Vest is a versatile layering piece that's resilient enough to withstand rapidly changing conditions when you're miles from civilization—or in the heart of town.
- Toasty insulated vest for outdoor exploration
- Polyester mini ripstop shell withstands active use
- 600-fill down insulation traps warmth in chilly weather
- Down Defender keeps moisture from compromising down's loft
- DWR treatment sheds rainy weather from dampening your body
- Timeless colorways effortlessly transition from street-to-peak
- Item #MAR00XN
- Q & A
All day and all night!
Ok, this is my fav vest ever and I'm a guy who's always sporting a vest.
I've always been a huge fan of Marmot and this vest is another example of why.
The construction is burrly, and there's nice touches like fleece lined pockets including a chest pocket for your phone and wallet.
It's also stylish enough for the office and date night!