You didn't die and go to heaven in the middle of the night; you're just sleeping in the Marmot Women's Angel Fire TL Sleeping Bag. Insulated with down, the Angel Fire is light, lofty, and compressible enough for backpacking trips. Most down bags don't stand a chance in moisture-riddled environments—wet weather will zap down's warm loft right out of the bag—but this bag's Down Defender helps the down stay lofty and warm when it starts to get humid. Also exclusive to Marmot, the unique, fold-down, secondary zipper ventilates to allow airflow if you're too warm.
- Light, packable sleeping bag for backpacking in any conditions
- 25F rating ideal for shoulder season trips and higher elevations
- Down Defender helps the down maintain warmth in wet weather
- Full-length zipper with draft collar to keep brisk breezes out
- Fold-down, second zipper ventilates at the footbox
- Item #MAR01FI