Zip up the Marmot Androo jacket for long days spent carving groomers, slashing powder, and weaving through trees. The MemBrain 2-layer laminate will control your climate while you ride by keeping weather out and wicking sweat off your layers to ensure that you can ride as long as your legs can handle it. To further ensure your comfort on the hill the Androo is packed full of all the accesories you could ever ask for, including large PitZips to dump excess heat, a powder skirt to keep snow out, DriClime chin guard to protect your face, and a plethora of pockets to hold anything you may need during a day on the hill.
- Feature packed ski jacket for long days spent in the alpine
- MemBrain laminate is both waterproof and breathable
- Recco reflector can be located by appropriately equipped patrols
- Helmet compatible hood blocks wind and driving snow on the lift
- PitZips dump excess heat while boot packing or on the ski track
- DriClime lined chin guard is soft and comfortable on your face
- Multiple pockets hold all of your on hill necessities
- Item #MAR01J2
- Q & A
not a good experience
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I purchased this jacket with high hopes. I travel for work and this jacket sat for a while before opening the package, wore it twice & it is frayed on one of the seams. This jacket fits very large as well, my M feels like a L. I reached out to backcountry about a return and was denied even though it was worn twice. After being a long time customer here spending a decent amount of cash I will be taking my business back to REI & other online retailers to avoid this kind of hassle. I'm out...
two reasons for two stars
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
For a small the fit is really loose/baggy; I felt like I was wearing someone else's coat. The second issue is with the chest pocket; it's about the dumbest thing ever, you have to open it to get at the coat zipper.
Does this coat have wrist gaiters?
No, it does not.