From the second the lifts are running.
After a night of nuking snow, be the first on the mountain and the last on the lift with the Marmot Women's Ambrosia Jacket. Built with Marmot's MemBrain laminate and Thermal R insulation, this jacket can endure harsh alpine winds, waves of powder, and still keep you warm and dry for laps on end. Core vents release the heat you build up as you get in as many runs as you can. Fully sealed seams won't let powder seep into your set-up when you fly face first into a pile of soft blower, but no promises if you forgot to zip up your core vents once you got off the lift.
- A warm ski jacket for spending the day charging through powder
- MemBrain technology keeps water out
- Sealed seams prevent water from seeping in
- Thermal R insulation stays warm even in damp conditions
- Plenty of pockets hold all your ski-day essentials
- Core vents release excess heat
- Breathable fabric prevents stuffiness on the mountain
- Item #MAR01GH