Alpha 60 Jacket
For summer mountaineering trips, you're going to need versatile insulation that can handle unpredictable weather easily without slowing you down, and few jackets are better equipped for such a task than the Marmot Alpha 60 Jacket. Lightweight, breathable, and DWR-coated four-way stretch ensures that you make your way up the mountain with an unrestricted range of motion and in dry comfort, while the Polartec Alpha insulation keeps your core warm and well-protected against heat-sapping alpine winds when you're taking in the view from the top. Angel Wing movement offers the flexibility needed for you to regulate your body heat and stay comfortable on the trail as you battle fallen logs, jutting roots, and loose scree.
- Lightweight, breathable, and warm jacket summer alpine outings
- Four-way stretch fabric allows a full range of motion
- DWR-coating brings along light protection from the elements
- Polartec insulation offers warmth without the bulk
- Angel Wing Movement design opens up flexibility and venting
- Multiple zippered pockets safely stash small essentials
- Item #MAR01PK
- Q & A
An Active Insulation Dream
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is one of those rare jackets you can get away with using over 300 days a year in the mountains. It breathes amazingly, is crazy light for its warmth, and is a perfect choice for the active user. Take it out for your brisk morning run, mountain bike ride, or nordic tour. It's also light enough to stuff in your pack for a summit tag. The exposed Alpha gives it a nice rugged look and is really comfortable against your body if all you have on is a t-shirt.
Does is have an adjustable draw cord along the waist?
Hey Sean, it does not, no.