Superior loft in the cold and damp.
Although it mimics the wondrous warmth and pillowy feel of an insulated down jacket, the Marmot Women's Alassian Featherless Jacket ditches down fill for 3M Thinsulate Featherless fibers. These synthetic fibers are superior to down in damp climates where condensation and outside moisture compromise down's heat-trapping loft. Marmot employs baffled construction to reduce cold spots resulting from the insulation shifting throughout the jacket. Ultimately, this means the Alassian Featherless Jacket is a great choice for maintaining warmth when you're backcountry skiing, belaying your climbing partner at the crag, or simply running errands in the cold and damp.
- Cranks up the warmth in cold, soaking-wet climates
- Thinsulate Featherless fibers maintain warmth in damp conditions
- Baffled construction prevents cold spots from shifting insulation
- 50D polyester shell is streamlined and relatively durable
- Elasticized drawcord hem and elastic cuffs lock in warmth
- Zippered hand pockets for storing accessories
- Item #MAR015Q
[shell] 50D polyester
3M Thinsulate Featherless (synthetic)
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand
backcountry skiing, hiking, sport climbing