Alassian Featherless Insulated Jacket
Cold weather pursuits call for the Marmot Alassian Featherless Insulated Jacket. This mid to heavyweight jacket keeps you nice and warm with its 3M Thinsulate insulation. This insulation functions like down, but unlike down, retains its warmth when it gets wet so surprise showers can't dampen your adventure. The insulation is secured in place with a woven baffle construction that weaves the layers together without stitching in an effort to eliminate cold spots for comfortable warmth all over. The elastic drawcord hem and elastic cuffs seal out the cold for added warmth and the zippered pockets keep your fingers warm on brisk morning walks.
- Midweight insulated jacket for warmth during cold weather pursuits
- 50 denier woven baffle fabric holds up to rigors of every day wear
- 3M Thinsulate offers down-like warmth in dry and wet conditions
- Baffle construction keeps insulation in place with no cold spots
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out the winter chill for added warmth
- Zippered pockets warm cold fingers and store adventure necessities
- Item #MAR01K0
- 50d polyester
- 3M Thinsulate Featherless
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8.9oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 24, 2019
Exceptional Warmth, Comfort and Looks!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 150 lbs
I am totally blown away by the level of comfort this jacket offers, I wasn't expecting too much originally I guess, but this is a definite must have, especially at the price! Not only is it comfortable, but effortlessly warm, and looks great too! I never bought a winter jacket that wasn't down feathers before, and this jacket took me by surprise! Just a quick side note, it does not have inside pockets, just two pockets for your hands on the outside. Also, the reason why I bought this jacket, it runs smaller than most jackets on the back-end (length), and at a medium size, it runs 26.5 inches down to bottom from collar, more like a bomber style but not exactly a bomber jacket. I have a short torso, and this is why I wanted a shorter jacket on the back-end, but some guys who have a long torso may not like this, maybe they will, just thought you ought to know. I have to give this 5 stars even without inside pockets. I have never been disappointed with Marmot products!
November 14, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I got this jacket last year and it quickly became one of my favourite jackets. It has quite alot of warmth, and stands up to wind and water, with the synthetic insulation. It is a bit on the puffier side of things and would be comparable to a normal down jacket. The welded baffle construction is amazing at eliminating cold spots. This jacket did great for a variety of activities from snow blowing during a storm, to walking the dog on a windy day.