Alassian Featherless Insulated Jacket
Cold weather pursuits call for the Marmot Alassian Featherless Insulated Jacket. This mid to heavyweight jacket keeps you nice and warm with its 3M Thinsulate insulation. This insulation functions like down, but unlike down, retains its warmth when it gets wet so surprise showers can't dampen your adventure. The insulation is secured in place with a woven baffle construction that weaves the layers together without stitching in an effort to eliminate cold spots for comfortable warmth all over. The elastic drawcord hem and elastic cuffs seal out the cold for added warmth and the zippered pockets keep your fingers warm on brisk morning walks.
- Midweight insulated jacket for warmth during cold weather pursuits
- 50 denier woven baffle fabric holds up to rigors of every day wear
- 3M Thinsulate offers down-like warmth in dry and wet conditions
- Baffle construction keeps insulation in place with no cold spots
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out the winter chill for added warmth
- Zippered pockets warm cold fingers and store adventure necessities
- Item #MAR01K0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I got this jacket last year and it quickly became one of my favourite jackets. It has quite alot of warmth, and stands up to wind and water, with the synthetic insulation. It is a bit on the puffier side of things and would be comparable to a normal down jacket. The welded baffle construction is amazing at eliminating cold spots. This jacket did great for a variety of activities from snow blowing during a storm, to walking the dog on a windy day.