Ready for the Climb.
If you've learned anything through years of experience on the mountain, it's that conditions can change in an instant. Just because the day is warm and pleasant at the trailhead doesn't mean you won't need a jacket above the treeline. So, before you set off, make sure you have the Marmot Men's Adonis Jacket in your pack. Lightweight and protective, this jacket is made from a stretch waterproof fabric that keeps you dry when those afternoon showers build. Underarm zippers let out steam while you're on the go, while an articulated design lets you reach, stretch, and bend when you're climbing or pushing for the summit.
- A jacket for fast and light alpine expeditions
- Stretch NanoPro fabric offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Fixed, adjustable hood provides additional coverage
- Underarm zippers offer customized ventilation
- Pack- and harness-compatible pockets for easy access to gear
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out inclement weather
- Angel-Wing Movement for enhanced mobility
- Item #MAR00ZZ