Pick up the pace.
Specifically designed for heart-pumping workouts in sweltering-hot weather, the Marmot Men's Accelerate Short employs a lightweight polyester fabric, alongside a supportive boxer brief liner that wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry while running and training. It's designed with a short five-inch inseam that sits at the mid-thigh, so you're never restricted from running swiftly and training at high levels. Additionally, you'll find an adjustable drawstring waist, so you can dial in the fit and feel to your exact liking.
The UPF 50 rating ensures you're protected from the barrage of harmful UV radiation. This makes it an exceptional choice for running long distances on the road and training outside on the sunniest days of the season. It's finished with two drop-in mesh pockets for quicker drying, as well as a rear-zip pocket for securing your cash and keys on-the-move.
- Minimalist short for running and training in the heat
- Lightweight polyester fabric prevents overheating
- Brief liner wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- UPF 50 rating ensures protection from searing UV rays
- Elastic waist with drawstring tie for a secure fit
- Drop-in pockets with mesh lining for a cooler feel
- Zippered rear pocket secures your cash and keys
- Item #MAR01E6