- A kids’ mitten built with the durability and protection of an adult mitten
- MemBrain fabric keeps hands dry
- Thermal R insulation maintains warmth in the fingers
- Cuff closure keeps out snow
- Item #MAR2460
- Q & A
Returned ;9 Returned :(
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I ordered them for my 10 yr old..the x-large was to small. But on closer inspection the liner seams were not sewed well..one had a hole it in even..I think if they would have fit we would have kept them and put different liners in them..the outside shell was nice!
Comes with a Removable Inner Glove
what size is recommended for 9 year old...
what size is recommended for 9 year old boy?
A 9 year old boy will generally wear a medium in the Marmot 3-1 Mitt. I would suggest that size for your boy unless he has larger than average hands.