King of the mountain.
You need a binding that will handle everything from bumps to powder to mellow lines through the trees, and the Marker Squire 11 ID Ski Binding hits all your criteria. This versatile binding offers powerful and smooth energy transmission from your boot to your ski, no matter what kind of terrain you take it down.
A Triple Pivot Light toe keeps the weight down but holds on with tenacity, just like the beefier Marker models in the Royal Family. The Squire's gliding AFD (anti-friction device) allows for safety and precision that is unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice buildup, while the Hollow Linkage Reel two-piece TwinCam heel allows for smooth, easy entry, even in snowy conditions. With a mid-range DIN of 3 to 11, the Squire is the crowd pleaser of the Royal Family and the Sole ID technology allows the shop to adjust the binding to fit an AT or traditional alpine sole.
- A solid binding for chasing pow and ripping bumps
- 3-11 DIN rating suits intermediate skiers
- Triple Pivot Light toe is sturdy without weighing you down
- Hollow Linkage Heel for easy on and off
- Sole ID technology lets you use alpine and AT soles
- Item #MRK004B