Select style & size:Select options
Embrace the change.
Much like the snow conditions on the mountain, the light is constantly changing as clouds swirl around your favorite peaks, dump copious amounts of snow, and clear away to leave blinding sunshine. Realizing this, it only makes sense to equip yourself with the large, unobstructed field of view and lens-changing adaptability of the Marker Projector+ Goggle this winter season. Equipped with a Dual Bionomic spherical lens, the Projector+ Goggle maintains crystal clear vision through winter's onslaught of raging blizzards, harsh sunlight, and socked-in clouds. NMT Optics' hydrophobic lens coating repels dirt, oils, and moisture, so you can see clearly over the course of the season without the lens getting filthy with smudges and water stains. Moreover, it comes with a bonus Clarity Mirror lens for enhanced contrast in low-light conditions and socked-in days on the mountain.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Medium-sized goggle with seamless helmet compatibility
- Dual Bionomic spherical lens for distortion-free vision
- NMT Optics hydrophobic coating repels dirt, oil, moisture
- Bonus Clarity Mirror lens enhances contrast in low lighting
- Superfit frame design wraps precisely around your face
- Xdry triple-density face foam for plush comfort
- Comes with a zippered carrying case
- Item #MRK003O