Select a size:
Why We Like The Marker Alpinist 10 Touring Binding
When the backcountry is freshly blanketed and the avalanche danger is low we click into the Marker Alpinist 10 Touring Binding and head for the hills. These touring bindings offer 3-different height climbing bails to make the uphill a breeze. Meanwhile, the low stand height and powerful construction ensure we can ski hard on the way down.
- Touring bindings that balance uphill and downhill performance
- 4-10 release rating provides reliable retention and release
- Carbon reinforced toe offers durability and weight savings
- Anti-ice pads ensure quick change overs from up to down
- Multiple height climbing aids make navigating skin tracks easy
- 18mm stand height provides a good feel on the downhill
- Item #MRKZ05A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.