Look good, shred hard.
Whether you're lapping the park, or hitting drops in the trees, Marker's Kojak Helmet proves that safety can be cool. The Kojak combines a rugged hard shell construction with comfort-enhancing features to keep your head safe while you're charging the slopes. This ski helmet features a tough ABS outer shell and an EPS foam core for solid impact protection without excessive bulk. A fit adjustment dial in the back of the helmet allows you to customize a secure fit, and it is easy to operate with just one hand.
Soft and thermally-efficient lining insulates while wicking moisture and is antibacterial for long-wearing comfort and durability. Securing the under-chin strap closed couldn't be easier thanks to the fiddle-free Fidlock OG buckle that's easy to operate with a glove on. A goggle clip at the back of the helmet secures your specs but can also be removed for a more streamlined look.
- A tough helmet for park laps and big mountain lines
- ABS shell is low profile and sturdy
- EPS foam helps protect against impact
- MarkAIR allows easy ventilation for sunny spring days
- Fidlock OG buckle is easy to operate with frozen fingers
- Removable clip on the back secures your goggles
- Ear pads can be removed for warm days on the slopes
- Item #MRK003C
- Q & A
Great Helmet. Great Price.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Always loved Marker as a brand and this helmet lives up to the name. I liked the look of it and it has seemed to keep me plenty warm in early season conditions so far.