Kingpin M-Werks 12 Ski Binding
Carbon reinforces both the thermoplastic toe and heel pieces to lighten the binding and improve overall torsional rigidity and power transfer. More specifically, Marker made 30% of the toe and heel pieces out of carbon for reduced weight and better stiffness. Marker also updated the ski/walk lever and heel elevators with a more ergonomic feel for faster transitions on steeper and flatter terrain alike. There are visual mounting aids on the platform to ease clipping in and out, and anti-ice sheets help prevent ice buildup by shedding snow off the plates. The Kingpin M-Werks Binding includes brakes that you can detach at your convenience.
- Marker's master Kingpin made lighter for alpine touring
- 12 DIN release rating ideal for freeride skiing
- Carbon-reinforced toe and heel are stiff and ultralight
- Ski/walk lever includes two heel risers for steeper skinning
- Anti-ice pads reduce ice buildup by shedding snow
- Visual mounting aid assists clipping in
- Included brake is detachable to shed even more weight
- Item #MRK005K
What do you think about this product?