Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Kingpin M-Werks 12 Ski Binding
Carbon reinforces both the thermoplastic toe and heel pieces to lighten the binding and improve overall torsional rigidity and power transfer. More specifically, Marker made 30% of the toe and heel pieces out of carbon for reduced weight and better stiffness. Marker also updated the ski/walk lever and heel elevators with a more ergonomic feel for faster transitions on steeper and flatter terrain alike. There are visual mounting aids on the platform to ease clipping in and out, and anti-ice sheets help prevent ice buildup by shedding snow off the plates. The Kingpin M-Werks Binding includes brakes that you can detach at your convenience.
- Marker's master Kingpin made lighter for alpine touring
- 12 DIN release rating ideal for freeride skiing
- Carbon-reinforced toe and heel are stiff and ultralight
- Ski/walk lever includes two heel risers for steeper skinning
- Anti-ice pads reduce ice buildup by shedding snow
- Visual mounting aid assists clipping in
- Included brake is detachable to shed even more weight
- Item #MRK005K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.