Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Kingpin 10 AT Ski Binding
Originally a breakthrough in the binding market, the Marker King Pin 10 AT binding was the first to combine a touring-specific tech toe with an alpine-style heel. Now a few years into production, Marker has tweaked its design a little while remaining at the forefront of what is a new direction of bindings. As more and more skiers push themselves inside and outside the resort, they continue to turn to the Kingpin as a trusty and versatile tool for getting where they need to go and doing what they want to do.
The most obvious difference in the King Pin when compared to an alpine binding is the toe piece. It uses a tech two which sports two spring-loaded pins to secure your boot, has a locking ski/walk switch, and features adjustable boot stops for easy step-in. The differences are in the 38mm wide mounting pattern for efficient power transfer on wide skis, and the spring configuration which uses Marker's Six Pack setup to provide greater energy absorption and contact pressure than a four-spring setup. This technology reduces unwanted release and gives you a smoother ride as you pop off pillows, rip though trees, or spin off of a backcountry jump. If your ventures start to feel a little more like mountaineering there is also an integrated crampon adapter for stress-free ascents up bulletproof snow or in no-fall zones.
- Tech binding for both in-bounds and out-of-bounds performance
- 5-10 Din value is good for intermediate-to-advanced skiers
- Alpine heel adds retention and safety to traditional tech bindings
- Six Pack Power Springs add reliability and control on the downhill
- XXL Power transmitter boosts responsiveness and ability to edge
- Three different climbing heights let you conquer any ascent
- 21mm stand height keeps you close to the ski for a natural feel
- Marker was one of the first to develop releasable bindings
- Item #MRKZ04R
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.