Griffon 13 ID Ski Binding
The Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Binding is a versatile alpine binding catered towards the intermediate-to-advanced skier who is looking to progress. A DIN range of 4-13 allows plenty of room for progression by accommodating a wide variety of skier sizes and ability levels. The Griffon 13 ID can be used by intermediate skiers getting their first set-up and want to learn how to ski the mountain, as well as seasoned shredders who are looking for reliable release, high performance, and boot-sole versatility in a lightweight package.
The versatility of the Griffon is not its only strong suit. It also thrives as a reliable, high-performance binding. The Triple Pivot elite toe provides extreme energy-absorption to prevent pre-release when you're straight-lining through choppy afternoon snow or airing cliffs. Additionally, the Griffon has a short mounting zone to allow unhindered ski flex and help cut down on swing weight, encouraging you to do your natural take-off 360's or ride that big mountain line you've always had your eye on.
- Lightweight and versatile alpine binding
- DIN range of 4-13 works for a wide variety of skiers
- Toe height adjusts to accommodate Alpine, WTR, and AT boots
- Sliding metal AFD provides reliable toe release
- Specialized toe and heel limit pre-release
- Short mounting plate allows for natural ski flex
- Item #MRKZ04O
- Brake Width
- 90mm, 110mm, 120mm
- Boot Compatibility
- Alpine, WTR, AT
- Safety Features
- gliding AFD, Triple Pivot toe
- Stand Height
- Recommended Skier Weight
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
What do you think about this product?
October 27, 2020
Marker Griffon 13 brake width: My new skis are 88mm under foot. Should I get brake width that is 90 or 100 mm?