Duke Pro EPF 18 Ski Binding
Take your skiing and riding outside the confines of your local resort to find fresh pow and new terrain with the Marker Duke Pro 18 Binding. This frame binding can be ridden both in-bounds and in the backcountry, allowing you to have one setup that does it all—without even buying new boots.
To achieve this exceptional versatility the Duke features many of the same features as a traditional alpine binding and just enough touring features to get you to the top of a peak. To ensure you can properly enjoy the resort this binding has an AFD glide plate for safe and reliable release from the toe, special magnesium parts for added durability, as well as a power width design that effectively translates power from your foot to the edge of your ski. When the resort gets skied out or it's a busy weekend and you want to avoid the crowds, throw some skins on your favorite skis and let the Dukes take you to the top of a new peak. A simple lever underfoot needs to be flipped before you step in, and then you'll have a free heel to trudge up the skin track. As that skin track gets steeper swap between 0, 7, and 13 degree heel raisers to keep your foot flat. Once you get to the top simply flip the lever back and ski the some untouched backcountry snow.
- Alpine frame binding that thrives inside and outside the resort
- 8-18 din value works for skiers from intermediate to expert
- Full alpine heel and toe provide reliable retention on the downhill
- Multiple height climbing bails make skin tracks a breeze
- Gliding AFD allows safe lateral release with lugged and alpine boots
- 36mm stand height keeps you close to the ski for a natural ride
- Marker was founded in the Bavarian Alps in 1952
- Item #MRK003X
What do you think about this product?