Select style & size:Select options
A companion for all winter activities.
Whether you're skiing in the backcountry, hiking the park, or cruising the corduroy, the Marker Men's Consort Helmet is a do-it-all helmet that is at home in just about any situation you may find yourself in. A double In-Mold construction places impact-resistant EPS foam on the inside of the helmet, which is then surrounded by a durable polycarbonate outer shell for strength and puncture resistance. Additionally, the MarkAir ventilation system, dual-position climate control, and removable ear pads can all be dialed in to keep you comfortable no matter the temperature.
Size adjustment is quick and easy thanks the Rotate To Size fit system, and a goggle safety lock keeps your goggles secure even if they fly off the back of your head. To keep the helmet from getting too sweaty and gnarly, the lining is made of Xdry performance fabric that has excellent moisture-wicking capabilities and an antibacterial treatment to keep that post-sweat-sesh funk at bay. Ultimately, this sharp-looking helmet is ready to take on anything with great styling and features that make it a great choice for a season of skiing or riding.
- A lightweight helmet for tackling all snowy terrain
- In-mold construction consists of EPS and polycarbonate
- MarkAir ventilation assures a comfortable climate
- Rotate To Size fit system makes an adjustment easy
- Xdry liner wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Ear pads are removable for a personalized fit
- Item #MRK002D